To ensure you get credited for the Online Training (OLT) you need to do a quick personal registration (Sign Up).
The registration process will require you to;
- Specify a unique Username, it can be an email address or other ID you can remember (to login to OLT with)
- Set your personal Password (to login to OLT with)
- Enter your current email address (please double check it is correctly entered)
- Enter your phone or mobile number
- You will immediately be sent an email asking to confirm registration
- Please remember to check your Junk / Spam folder if it's not in your inbox
To register (Sign Up) click here and follow the instructions for registration.
- You will then see a message advising that you have been sent an email containing
2 Step instructions and the word CONTINUE. Please DO NOT click on CONTINUE.
- Please remember to check your Junk / Spam folder if the email is not in your inbox
- The next step is to go to the email sent to you (example below) and click on the link located below the box with the Location Keywords.
Now Confirm your new account Sign up
Clicking the following confirmation link (only valid for 2 hours) will also log you in for the first time, please go to this web address to complete your registration:
(in most email programs, this should appear as a blue link which you can just click on). If that doesn't work, cut and paste the full address into the address line at the top of your web browser window.
- You will then be taken to another page with a message which says;
Thanks, Your Name
Your registration has been confirmed
DO NOT CLICK ON CONTINUE
- Click on the Site Home button below the word Dashboard located towards the top left of the screen. (If Dashboard is not displayed click on the 3 bar lines on the top left of the page for Dashboard to be displayed).
- When you are on the Site Home page scroll to the bottom of the page and click on
Qld Marine Licenses which is under Course categories. This will take you to another page where you now select the course you would like to attend.
- You will now see Enrolment options with your course information below.
- Scroll down the page until you see Enrolment keyword, choose the Location key from the below list and enter it in the blank Location key box and then select ENROL ME.
|Brisbane & Bayside
|Cairns & Tablelands & Innisfail
|Central West Qld
|Rocky & Emu Park
|Tin Can Bay
|Boyne Is EEC
| Logan Region
- You will now be taken to the start of the course where you will see the course you are attending and it will commence with,
Announcements followed by
- TRIP PLANNING
- You can logon and off as required but the course must be completed within 4 weeks of its commencement date but it must also be completed prior to attending the course if that is an earlier date. The online training is valid for 3 months from its completion date.
- Please let the videos load fully, watch the video then read any text information below the video and wait for the NEXT button to be high-lighted before trying to proceed to the next section of training. Ignore other videos which may be displayed below the video you are watching.